Here is some fluidics in numbers. Download pdf file!
Link to the university library. Link to library at Physics.
Related courses that might be considered in addition to Experimental Biophysics:
- An excellent theoretical complement.
- Biological problems addressed by mathematics and computational science.
Introduction to Lab on a Chip systems
- Applications, fabrication, fluidics, detection methods.
Overall organization (spring 2020)
The course is organized in three stages. Note that the dates are approximate!
• Lectures and seminars: Important topics are presented and discussed during lectures and in seminars. See lecture page.
• Laboratory exercises: Hands-on experience is gained on important biophysical tools. See lecture page.
• Project: Focused experimental and/or theoretical study of a selected topic. Presentation of results during Minisymposium at the end of the spring semester. A typical program for the Minisymposium (2017) can be found here.