This is the old website. The most updated information is found within Canvas.
Go to the updated information.
The dates for the academic year are here. Direct link to document is here (läsårsindelning på LTH).
Here is a list of important expressions in fluidics and optics.
Here is some fluidics in numbers. Download pdf file!
Link to the university library. Link to library at Physics.
Related courses that might be considered in addition to Experimental Biophysics:
- An excellent theoretical complement.
- Biological problems addressed by mathematics and computational science.
Introduction to Lab on a Chip systems
- Applications, fabrication, fluidics, detection methods.
Overall organization (spring 2021)
The course is organized in three stages. Note that the dates are approximate!
Due to COVID most if not all of the course will take place online. Depending on how successful the mass-vaccination is, we may reconsider how the laboratory exercises and the projects will be run.
• Lectures and seminars: Important topics are presented and discussed during lectures and in seminars. See lecture page.
• Laboratory exercises: Due to COVID labs will take place online. See lab page.
• Project: The projects will be adapted to the COVID siuation. Focused experimental and/or theoretical study of a selected topic. Presentation of results during Minisymposium at the end of the spring semester. A typical program for the Minisymposium (2017) can be found here.